Second step: since you know your stirrings, you probably have a good grasp on who your missing parent might be. So, now, go to school. (Yes, I know, I know, but school is the best place to seek satyrs out. SAE-TERS. You'll learn about them) Almost every school down the East Coast has at least one satyr protector. A senior, more trained one if lucky, or maybe like the lot of them, a junior in-training. It doesn't matter. You just have to find them. Look through your friends first. Do they walk funny, with crutches, but can suddenly run really fast? Excused from gym? Stares at you sometimes with a tilted head? Always wearing long pants, never shorts, even in the middle of a really hot school-is-almost-out day? Has a really, really, really, unbelievable good sense of smell? I'm sure you can relate to one of those. If they apply to at least one of them, they're probably a satyr protector.
Satyr protectors are mythical... monsters- creatures, that now work for Camp Half-Blood. I mentioned this term earlier in my post. Camp Half-Blood is the only safe haven for kids like you and I. The Camp's aura itself is so strong it blocks out the smells of over 275 demigods, so no frequent monster attacks. When there is monster attacks, however, it has a magical force-field like border that keeps the bad guys out, so if you just arrive there, you have nothing to worry about, except for the occasional Titan wars, scary Quests, and chances to get beat up by Ares kids. I'm kidding dude, smile, it's good for you!
Anyway, back on topic. Hey, don't blame me, if you were an Athena kid with speed-of-lightning internet, I think you might get carried away too. Whoop, here I go again. Anyway, again, let's get back on topic brain. (Sorry, my ADHD is acting up...) So, when you find who you think the school satyr protector is, approach him. If they sensed at all that you might be a son of a god, they would've approached you first and became friends with you, but with a normal middle/junior high school of 800-1000 kids, they might have not noticed you. So, approach them, and look them squarely in the eye. Then ask this question, they fall for it all the time: "Is your daddy goat still alive?" If they truly are a satyr, they'll stumble, get wide-eyed, anything. If they're just a normal human, they'll just get confused. Find them. Quickly. Now. I will explain everything throughout your trip to Camp Half-Blood and beyond, but they will be a crucial part. They will be your map, your compass to Camp. Even with all my help, you might not make it, but most demigods do make it over the property line/barrier with a satyr's help.
No comments:
Post a Comment