Search The Demigod Guide

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Camp Heritage - Living the Half-Blood Life (1)

Hmm, let's see. Not like I'm immortal or anything, but I do have access to Olympus' vast Athenian Library of Reading, so I will try to explain who, what, when, where, and how Camp Half-Blood came to be.

Well, let's see, Who is first. Well, it was a peaceful day on July 4th, 1776. Yes, that is the date when great ol' America was founded. That is also the day when Camp Half-Blood was founded. No one knows who found the Camp for sure, but possible suspects are Chiron or another demigod hero from back then. Second, What. Well, Camp Half-Blood is the only safe haven for Greek demigods. It has been far known that Roman demigods do exist, but Camp Half-Blood is mainly for Greek demigods. The Golden Fleece protects the Camp from attacking monsters, and Peleus the dragon protects the Fleece from stealing demigods and/or monsters. Third, When. Well, like I said, July 4th, 1776 was the day Camp Half-Blood was founded. Of course, it wasn't until about a month later that construction was finished, satyrs were gathered from around the country, and that the Camp started actively sending recruit teams. The first demigod entered Camp on August 13th, 1776. Back then, there was no magical border, nor a magical Fleece to protect Camp, so all they could do was defend the Camp themselves. Fourth, Where. Well, Camp Half-Blood was and still is located on Long Island Sound. The exact address is:

Delphi Strawberries Co. (Camp Half-Blood), Half-Blood Hill, Farm Road 3.141
Long Island, New York 11954

Last but not least, How. Well, before Camp Half-Blood, America was not the center of Olympus. Olympus didn't exist, but when America was founded, Olympus moved to America. Then the demigod "breeding" began. George Washington, a Son of Athena, was the most famous demigod to survive outside Camp. Camp was formed because many demigods were dying. These new generation of demigods had no weapons, nor skill except some Ares kids, and where power goes, monsters go. 

Well, this was the Camp Half-Blood Heritage, I hope you learned more facts about Camp! 

P.S. In this new series, Living the Half-Blood Life, I will be doing all sorts of cool stuff I can't fit into other series, so watch out for some random but cool (in my opinion) stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment