Search The Demigod Guide

Monday, May 19, 2014

Good Cover, Uncle Rick - Living the Half-Blood Life (3)

Demigods have been exposed to the real world. Don't panic, it was pretty clever of good ol' Rick Riordan. He wrote it as a novel series, and it's becoming pretty popular. And recently, I've discovered something on a social networking program called Google Plus. It's called "role playing", as fake demigods put it. They create communities where they "role play" as demigods! Like: "I stand up Come on! Fight me!" It's pretty fascinating, really. I especially like a community named IDWT, the peeps are really nice. Anyway, back to Uncle Rick. He started off with the first book, The Lightning Thief. I do not know how he came to discover our secret world, but now there is a huge hole in our Mist barrier. Readers are exploring our world through the eyes of many characters, including Percy Jackson. Percy Jackson is actually a demigod from about a decade ago, but in the novels, he is a modern demigod who goes on Quests. Millions of people all across the world have access to our world. And the Mist can do nothing. They explore our world through words, and the Mist has no power against words. They also explore our world through movies, and we have no power against it. This is good, as this sparks up and Stirs more demigods, but I'm just sending out a message. Be careful, everyone.

Uncle Rick, if you're reading this, this is a compliment. Your work is almost all true, except maybe the demigods. Just please, don't reveal our world to much.

~Hoon, and the rest of the Demigod World.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the revealing of our world would be disastrous.The mists magical properties would be broken, and all Hades would break loose.

    ReplyDelete