Now, now, mom. I'm not gonna talk bad. And fine, no Roman talk on your page. OK, MOM! Sorry, I was having an Olympus iMessage chat- wait, awe, gods, I typed the whole thing out on here? Oh well. Sorry. As you may know, my incredibly annoying but VERY WISE mother, Athena, doesn't like Romans. (I don't like pissing her off, hence the sarcastic "very wise". She has nooo idea.) Well, as you might have guessed, I'll be explaining the powers of me and my siblings. We don't have many "magical powers" so to speak, if not at all. But I promised, so here goes..
Very Smart (Like in school and stuff): Well, as you might know, we're VERY smart. Like a LOT. We're walking encyclopedias, dictionaries, libraries all rolled into one. Oh, and a very thick walking Greek mythology book as well. Our brains process things 5x the speed of a normal mortal and of course 10x the speed of some demigods. (Not naming names, but namely Poseidon kids.) This is useful when we still think we're normal and when we're in mortal school. Or in other cases like quickly spitting out everything we know about the monster that's about to attack us to piss off our guide satyrs and occasionally the demigod helper. Tier 5!
War Strategy: Ah, something that's actually useful. Athena is the goddess of Wisdom as well as War, but not anything like Ares and his children. The Ares kind loves battles for blood and sick stuff only, but we Athena kids and Athena only well, we don't like wars but we think a war has to have a specific, good reason. So, naturally, we're the best war-planners. No wonder the Athena side wins Capture-the-Flag often! So, yes, we are children of War, but unlike children of Ares. Tier 3, I think.
[UNCONFIRMED] Brain Waves: Even I do not possess this actually cool-sounding-but-sounds-corny-at-the-same-time power. Apparently, some Athena kids have the power to literally redirect their brain power to give a piercing pain to their enemies. Naturally, the opponents brain involuntarily creates a defense system, so the dumber the enemy (so to speak) the easier it is to create a piercing pain inside their skull. It's even easier if the demigod has been in contact with the enemy. For monsters like the incredibly stupid Minotaur, you don't have to already have met it before to create pain, because it's dumb. The stronger the pain, the more the brain can't control the body. So they may just slump unconscious if it's especially strong. You can even focus into one brain or spread out a really bad, throbbing headache to a trio or give dizziness and headaches to bigger groups. It's pretty cool. Tier 1.
Weaponry: As our mother is a war goddess, similar to children of Ares, you will learn how to use a weapon very quickly. Maybe not as good as archery as Apollo kids, but you'll get the hang of a weapon quickly. Tier 3.
Well, I guess we aren't much, but the powers are pretty cool. And, you have to admit, we still do have the demigod enhancements and the skill for weapons so we're not totally underdogs. Next up, Apollo!
No comments:
Post a Comment