Search The Demigod Guide

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Demigod Powers: "Hermes (Mercury)" - Demigod Powers and the Mist

Welcome to The Demigod Guide, where I show you the ins and outs of the demigod world, Greek or Roman! (Well, mostly Greek. I'm a child of Athena, I'm no fan of Roman scum.) Today, we'll be continuing with the Demigod Powers series by showing you the gifts and abilities of children of Hermes! (Or Mercury)

Picking Locks and Stealing: It's actually more useful then you think. When you're a newbie demigod, and you need supplies to help you get to Camp Half-Blood, and you have no mortal cash on you, you sort of have to steal. I'm not promoting shoplifting, I'm just saying. You do need clothes, food, you know, all the necessities. But practically useless at Camp or in a war. Unless you want to steal the Minotaur's lunch. (Which is you) Tier 4!

Healthy/Fit: Not really a power, but sons (and sometimes daughters) of Hermes are very good athletes and are usually fit. Just because their bodies are made to travel a lot, and fast at it too. Lucky Hermes children are sometimes gifted a clone pair of Hermes' flying shoes, which will allow them to fly at an incredible speed. This is a Tier 5 power.

Persuasion: Of course they're not as good as persuading people as Aphrodite kids, but they're still really good. So keep alert around them! Tier 5.

Well, this isn't much for a post, I know, sorry, but I couldn't find any more powers! Next up, I'll be doing Ares, the god of War!


No comments:

Post a Comment