Now, like everyone says, children of the Big Three are powerful. But when I say powerful, I mean children of the sea god, a.k.a. the Earth-shaker. Yes, I believe they are the strongest of all the demigods in the world.
Remember the Tier 1-5 thing? Yeah, that's still happening :)
Hydrokenisis: The power to control water, preferably salt water, according to numerous children of Poseidon. If you develop the power, you can maybe even end up controlling the human body. It is 70% water, after all, and if you master your skills, you will be able to control others to your will. Scary and very powerful. Tier 1.
Healing by Water: Not as powerful, but very useful. Poseidon kids can stand in the water or just touch water and they will of course receive an infinite boost of energy and their wounds will be healed by the water. Useful for everyday Camp (if you know what I mean, *cough* Clarisse *cough*) and in battle as well, and if you can absolutely master it, I'm not sure but some others claim to be able to heal others using the water. Tier 3.
Telepathic Communications (In specific cases): Since Poseidon was the god to make the Horses, he is deemed to be Master of the Horses as well, including water horses, the hippocampi. Children of Poseidon have the power to talk to their siblings underwater and a choice of other underwater mammals. They can also speak to all horse types in the world: no, I don't mean like horse breeds, but regular horses, pegasi, hippocampi, etc. Also, they can talk to dolphins. Tier 4.
Controlling Other Liquids: Although this is very tiring and hard for Poseidon kids to do, they can control other liquids than water. For example, if you have a rive of blood or poison or whatever, you better have a Poseidon kid handy. Multiple would be great. They can control it to somewhat degree, but they're not as skilled in it as controlling salt water (of course). Tier 2.
Storms: Need I need to say more? Poseidon children have a wicked ability to form GIGANTIC HURRICANE SIZE STORMS with a single thought. Wicked, eh? Tier 1.
Water Funnels, Waves, and a map-in-your-head oh my!: Poseidon kids can of course create water tornadoes. Even in the middle of the desert if needed, just provided they have some seashells. They also control the waves of the ocean. They can hold it back and let the energy build up and let loose on a gigantic wave if they choose. Maybe to surf. Also, they have the ability to know exactly where they are, to every exact degree. They also see map lines on the water, sort of like glowing lines. Tier 2.
Earthquakes: Not many children of Poseidon are known to have this power, but they can create earthquakes. Very scary ones, too. I don't need to say more. Tier 1.
No comments:
Post a Comment